Services within Boldmere Court
Boldmere Court aims to provide the highest quality nursing care in a homely environment we have dedicated dining rooms where residents and family can also have light refreshments when visiting. Within Boldmere we have three dedicated dementia units which also caters for complex behaviours and one general nursing unit. There are 68 bedrooms available within Boldmere all ensuite single with television and fully furnished.
Our aims and objectives within Boldmere as a nursing home are continually evolving and are subject to constant review. We are always imporving our service and do this by listening to our rsidents, relatives and visitors. We work closely with GP’s and outside professionals in order to offer evidence based care to our residents. We have a visiting priest and welcome any other outside religions into our home.
- Our hairdresser is on site twice a week on a Wednesday & Sunday, if you wish your loved one to see her then please let a member of staff know or just go to the salon on the second floor and book an appointment.
Denise is a state registered mobile hairstylist and P.P.I nail technician her contact number is: 0121 354 4576
Shampoo and Blow wave £10.00
Cut and blow wave £13.00
Shampoo and set £10.00
Cut and Set £13.00
Perms L’Oreal Dulica £26.00
Dry Trims £8.00
- Chiropodist is a private service and comes in 6-8 weekly however will come at short notice if required, Any Diabetic residents are entitled to free NHS foot care post GP referal.
- Church services are held weekly within the home (every Wednesday 2pm onwards), however we encouraged service users to go to church when they wish,
- Library services are available we have our own Library within the home and the mobile Library visits on a 3 monthly period,
- Progressive mobility vistit the home twice a month to aid our residents with armchair excercise and much more,